Monday, January 11, 2010

50 best websites of 2009!!!

I found the Time article listing the 50 Best Websites of 2009 to be of the more fascinating quick-read blogs I’ve came across while creating my own. I am not particularly technologically affluent, nor am I particularly interested; however I have been enjoying a deeper look into what the internet has to offer. That said, here are my observations and of course my favorites from 2009’s list:

I was surprised to see internet giants?.... for lack of a better word, Google and YouTube, respectively at number 11 and 12.

1. Flickr

2. California Coastline

3. Delicious

4. Metafilter

5. popurls

Wikipedia, a personal favorite, came in at 25th .

Also, I plan to check out PHOTOSYNTH in greater depth.

While once a skeptic, I suggest checking out all of these websites, as they all offered me information I had not gathered anywhere else before.

No comments:

Post a Comment