Thursday, January 14, 2010

BEFORE:
andreea_before

AFTER:
andreeaafter

I found these before and after interior design images at my new favorite design blog, Design*Sponge. It is one of the best sections of the blog, in my opinion. I think it is important to make design part of our daily lives, in order to improve our surroundings and the way we handle day-to-day tasks, but also to empower our own mind and to think more creatively.

The transformed room shown above is totally my taste. I think it is light, livable, and FUN! You can tell that the main problem, or shortcoming of the first room was the way the original designer (or homeowner) looked at the room. The space is used so much more effectively in the new room, while also incorporating bright colors to contrast the white polished aspects of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment